Britz RV Rentals is part of global tourism operator Tourism Holdings Limited (THL), just like our suppliers Maui and Road Bear. This means Britz has over 30 years of experience in RV and camper rental worldwide, mainly in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and Southern Africa. They offer several types of motorhomes and camping vehicles, differing per country. Britz has all-inclusive rates, which means extra’s like the convenience kits and preparation fee are included in their rental fee.
Advantages of Britz
- Guaranteed low prices with the BritzPrice match guarantee.
- You can accelerate your pick-up time by pre-registering online for your pick up.
- Tourism Radio free with every hire in New Zealand. GPS based technology that feels like having your own tour leader on board!
- Britz is an expert in 4WD vehicles.
- Britz is endorsed by the Quality Assurance ProgramQualmark in New Zealand.
- South Africa offers free transfers up to 25KM ratio from the depot (meet and greet at Thrifty desk, Please pass on your flight details upon booking the camper).
Rent a Britz vehicle in the USA
- All vehicles in the USA are a 4 Berth Motorhome, which is suitable for 4 people.
- All vehicles are guaranteed 2016-2018 models
- All vehicles have a large permanent bed for 2 people and a cab-over bed.
- All Inclusive rates (mileage, kitchen equipment, bedlinen, taxes, en insurances.
- All vehicles are equipped with awnings, generator and built-in camping table, generator and spacious outside storage (for suitcases and outdoor equipment).
- 7 rental locations in the USA: Denver, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Seattle, Orlando and New York
- All Britz USA rental locations are open from Monday to Saturday.
- pre-departure check-in to speed up your pick up process at the rental location.
- All rates include miles, convenience kits, preparation fee, taxes and VIP-insurance. GPS and WiFi hotspots are available as options.
- The minimum rental period is 7 days. You can rent a vehicle for less than 7 days but the rental fee will be calculated on the 7 day minimum.
One Way RV rental with Britz
- Australia: one way costs vary from $165 to $250. For Broome or Hobart separate fees are in place, so called location fees.
- New-Zealand: one way costs are $300 with pick-up dates from 1 October – 31 March from North to South Island.
- USA: one-way costs vary from $150 to $700.
RV and camper types
This camper supplier offers the following RV and camper types:
- Venturer Plus
- Safari Landcruiser
- Scout 4WD