Cruise Canada is the Canadian branch of the popular RV rental company Cruise America. Cruise Canada offers rental locations in 5 cities across Canada and the same 4 RV models as Cruise America does in the USA. All rental vehicles are very recognizable on the road because of the colorful exterior with imagery of Canada and the USA.
Advantages of Cruise Canada
- You can accelerate your pick-up time by pre-registering online for your motor home pick up.
- You are allowed to bring your pet with you on the road with Cruise Canada. You have to return the vehicle in the same condition as received, otherwise you are subject to a cleaning fee up to $250.
- Pets are welcomed at Cruise Canada. When you bring your dog on the road, you are agreeing to clean up after your dog in the RV and return the vehicle in the same condition as received. Otherwise you are subject to a cleaning fee up to $250 USD.
- You are allowed to cross the border with the USA, although international one-ways are not possible.
- All Cruise Canada rental locations are open from Monday to Saturday.
- The minimum rental period is 7 days. You can rent a vehicle for less than 7 days but the rental fee will be calculated based on the 7 day minimum.
RV Rental locations
Cruise Canada offers RV rental locations all throughout Canada: Calgary, Montreal, Halifax, Toronto, Vancouver. One-ways between these rental locations are possible, but always on request and subject to a one-way fee (varying from $400-$600). Please contact our customer service team for the exact costs.
RV and camper types
- Compact Motorhome C19: Bed dimensions: master bed 60″ x 84″ (152 x 213 cm), convertible dinette 37″ x 72″ (94 x 183cm)
- Large Motorhome C30: Bed dimensions: rear bed 60″ x 74″ (152 x 188cm), cab-over bed 57″ x 96″ (145 x 244cm), convertible dinette 39″ x 65″ (99 x 165cm) , convertible sofa 42″ x 68″ (107 x 172cm)
- Standard Motorhome C25: Bed dimensions: rear bed 54″ x 80″ (137 x 203cm), cab-over bed 57″ x 96″ (145 x 244cm)
RV rental conditions supplier
Worldwide Campers is a certified Cruise Canada Specialist