Escape Campervan was founded in 2003 in New Zealand and since 2009 it also operates under the name Escape USA in the United States, where it is as a well-known campervan company. They are especially well-know by their campervan exteriors, which are always uniquely hand painted by local artist. Nowadays they have a fleet over 600+ campervans, 13 locations and the same adventurous spirit they started with 15 years ago.
The advantages of Escape
- All rental locations of Escape USA are centrally located, for instance in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- 24/7 road assistance and free helpdesk support.
- Escape offers the most environmental friendly campers in the USA.
- Flexible opening hours for picking up your camper (between 1 and 4pm)
- Unique hand-painted campers, all 600 campers have their own style.
- Friendly staff, who love to help their customers and give sightseeing tips in the area.
- No credit card fees (except for the AmEx > 5%).
- No additional costs for young drivers, up to 4 free extra drivers.
Campervan rental locations of Escape
Escape has 10 campervan rental locations in the United States: Phoenix, Portland, Denver, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Fransisco, Las Vegas, New York and Miami. In addition they also have 2 rental locations in Canada: Vancouver and Calgary. Escape offers one-way rental between all rental locations within the country (USA-Canada one ways are not possible). Alle one-way rentals are on request and the one-way fee varies from $100 to $350. Please contact our customer service team for the exact costs.
Escape works with a mile deposit, instead of unlimited mileage they calculate an amount for 100 miles / 15o kilometer per day. This amount will be charged/mentioned in the offer. If you drive less miles/kilometers it will be refunded on the spot, if you have drive more it will also be charged on the spot (0,28 CAD per kilometer en 0,32 USD per mijl).
Escape offers the following campervans:
- Mavericks: Seats 5, sleeps up to 5 (2-3 in queen bed, 2 in rooftop sleeper if added)
- Santa Cruz: Seats and sleeps 2 (1 double bed)
- Big Sur: Seats 5, sleeps up to 5 (2-3 in queen bed, 2 in rooftop sleeper if added)
- Jeep Camper: Seats up to 5 (designed for 2) and sleeps 2 (rooftop sleeper)