Four Seasons is a Canadian RV supplier, founded in 2006 by James Erp (from Fraserway RV) with just 50 rental vehicles. The company was founded on the belief that just because you pay less for RV rental, it should not mean that you get less. Nowadays they already expanded to 5 rental locations across Canada and over 250 rental vehicles.
Advantages of Four Seasons
- Online Express Check-In to speed up your pickup process at the rental location.
- You can leave your luggage at in storage at the rental location, at your own risk.
- Four Seasons does not charge for additional drivers.
- You are allowed to cross the border to the USA without a daily fee.
- Toll free emergency number, while you are on the road
- All rental locations are open from Monday to Saturday. The rental location in Vancouver (Abbotsford) is also open on Sunday ( from May to September).
- The minimum rental period is 7 days. You can rent a vehicle for less than 7 days but the rental fee will be calculated on the 7 day minimum.
- You can add the following extra’s to your rental: baby and child seat, bike rack, wifi and a GPS.
- Dogs are allowed to travel with you in the rental, but only on request. The additional charge for bringing your pet is $100.
RV rental locations
RV and camper types
- Van Conversion: sleeps 2 people. Bed dimensions: 120cm x 183cm (47.5” x 72”)
- C-small: sleeps 2 adults and 1 child. Bed dimensions: overcab bed 135cm x 213cm / 53″ x 84″, dinette bed 122cm x 183cm / 48″ x 72″
- C-medium: sleeps 4 adults and 1 child. Bed dimensions: overcab bed 135cm x 203cm / 53″ x 80″, rear bed 145cm x 200cm / 57″ x 79″, dinette bed 113cm x 167cm / 44″ x 66″
- C-large: sleeps 5 people. Bed dimensions: overcab bed 135cm x 203cm / 53″ x 80″, rear bed 145cm x 200cm / 57″ x 79″, dinette bed 113cm x 167cm / 44″ x 66″
- C-xlarge: sleeps 6 people. Bed dimensions: overcab bed 140cm x 203cm / 55″ x 80″, rear bed 150cm x 190cm / 59″ x 75″, dinette bed 106cm x 170cm / 42″ x 67″, sofa bed 102cm x 152cm / 40″ x 60″