Touring Cars motorhome rentals with WorldWide Campers
Touring Cars is the leading provider of motorhome holidays in Northern Europe with over 30 years of experience. Touring Cars has camper rental branches in Helsinki, Turku and Rovaniemi (Finland), Malmö and Stockholm (Sweden), Oslo (Gardemoen of Rygge), Trömso and Trondheim (Norway), Tallinn (Estland) and Reykjavik (Iceland). The rental stations of Touring Cars are located nearby international airports and free transfers are available from and back to the airport. In addition to Touring Cars main RV rental stations in Helsinki, Rovaniemi, Stockholm, Oslo and Reykjavik, they also have ‘drop-off only’ destinations in Bergen, Trondheim, Kuopio and Ivalo. These ‘drop-off only’ locations are only open between 01 May and 30 September, enabling you to choose from a wider range of cities to return your motorhome.
Touring Cars has started to expand from the north of Europe to the south. In 2017 locations opened in Milan, Malaga and Barcelona. Manchester in England was also added. In 2018 Copenhagen, Warsaw and Riga will be added as well.
- All Touring Cars branches are open during the summer season 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for pick up or drop-off services by confirmed appointments (except for Iceland – 8am to 6pm). Please note, a surcharge will be charged when picking up the camper outside office hours (office hours are 08.00-18.00).
- All vehicles are equipped with ABS brakes and less then 80.000 km driven.
- All vehicles are equipped with a board computer including satellite navigation
- Minimal rental is 1 day
- Free kitchen kits are added to each camper/booking
- Free transfer service to/from the airport is included, do let us know beforehand if you need a transfer
- Lots of additional items can be added to the booking, ask WorldWide Campers for more information on items such as baby/booster seats or a pop up cot, fishing rods or bikes
- Included in the daily fee are the Norwegian toll payments. WorldWide Campers advices customers to use the AutoPass lanes when driving through road toll areas in Norway
- Touring Cars offers a complimentary linnen exchange service at each location. So whilst you are traveling you can get a set of clean sheets if you stop at a location nearby.
Camper types / fule consumption:
#Small: perfect for a couple / 10-12l per 100km
#Medium: most suitable for 2 adults and 2 children / 10-12l per 100km
#Family: suitable for 5 persons. The following sleeping arrangement is available in this camper: bunk beds in the back, a double bed in the front of the camper and the dinette in the middle of the camper can be easily converted into an extra bed for one adult or two children / 10-12l per 100km
#Large: great for 5 persons. Comfortable living space and two double beds. As in the Family camper, the dinette can be used for the extra sleeping space / 10-12l per 100km
#Luxury: A fabulous luxurious camper comes astandard with the Ready-to-go package. Depending on the model, this camper is suitable for a couple or (on request only) for two adults and two children / 10-12l per 100km
#Mini: Perfect camper car for low-budget couples, perfect for short camper trips, hiking and bird watching/ 4,5l per 100km
#Van: camping car with shower and toilet facilities. Ideal for couples or a parent with 1 child / 10 to 12l per 100km
Touring Cars offers the following camper types:
- Luxury Line
- TCMobile Family
- TCMobile Large
- TCMobile Medium
- TCMobile Small
- TCMobile Mini
- TCMobile Van