Good insurance for your rental RV
Book your rental camper with WorldWide Campers and take advantage of our ‘all-in’ rates. All our rates include Third Party Insurance as well as Accident Insurance ; known as Collision Damage Waiver (CDW). The CDW is a mandatory insurance covering costs in the event of an accident on public roads with another vehicle or damages as a result of vandalism. In addition to the CDW WorldWide Campers always includes a Theft Protection insurance (TP) covering costs as a result of theft of the vehicle. In Short, our ‘all-in rates’ always include Third Party Insurance, CDW and TP on all vehicle types and at all destinations!
In the unfortunate event of damages; theft, fire, vandalism or an accident, these insurances will cover the amount of the damages/loss with exception of the personal liability amount. The Personal Liability is the amount for which you are personally responsible. Rental companies often apply this personal liability to ensure that you take sufficient care of the vehicle while in your possession.
Should your vehicle get damaged due to an accident, fire or vandalism WorldWide Campers will reimburse you the Personal Liability ; even in the event of a ‘single accident insurance’ and this for only €7.50 per day !
Upon your return from vacation, you just need to fill out our NoRisk declaration, attach the required documents and post it to us. We will then handle your file as quickly as possible and proceed to reimburse you within 4 weeks in accordance to our general conditions. It’s just that easy.
Why should you subscribe to our NoRisk Warranty when you can reduce the Personal Liability when picking up the rental camper?
There are 4 important reasons:
- Savings: The WorldWide Campers NoRisk Warranty costs €7.50 per day. Reducing the amount of the personal liability at pick-up destinations costs €15 to €20 per day depending on the camper/motorhome type and/or destination. You save a minimum of €7.50 per day!
- Transparency: Clear terms and conditions in your own language. You can download our Terms and Conditions from our website and they are clearly indicated on your camper rental voucher.
- Certainty: When picking up your rental vehicle you will not need any extra’s, you know exactly what is included in your prepaid rental rate and will not be faced with unexpected additional charges.
- Efficiency: In the event of an accident/damages, your file will be handled quickly, efficiently and through a local WorldWide Campers contact, thus in your own language!
Important !!! If you have subscribed our NoRisk Warranty it is no longer needed to opt for a Super CDW or Super Cover locally when you pick-up the rental vehicle. Make sure you read the rental agreement carefully before signing, you won’t need those extras,…. we’ve got you covered!
Claim for reimbursement
In the unfortunate event of damages having occurred to your rental camper and the supplier has charged you locally, a claim for reimursement maybe filed easily and quickly with WorldWide Campers/NoRisk Warranty.
In order to handle your file quickly and effeciently, we would like to ask you to download, fill out and send our NoRisk Warranty declaration form together with the following documents;
- a copy of the local rental agreement
- a copy of the theft/damage report
- a copy of the police report (if applicable)
- a copy of the bank/credit card transcription, or receipt on which the deduction is displayed
WorldWide Campers will take care of the remittance of your claim.